Introducing the Titan One
Titan One is a second generation cross-compatibility gaming device created for all gamers. With the latest features available the Titan One is ready to be used on your PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PlayStation TV, PC, Steam, Android Devices, as well as with the Xbox One Streaming App and PS4 Remote Play. With the Titan One you have all the features found in expensive and complicated modified controllers plus so much more! Incredible features like full customization of button layouts, controller cross-over functionality (which means you can use any compatible controller on any supported console), game pack & script support, easy to use visual programming interface, and disabled gamer accessibility support. The Titan One is the best all-in-one gaming device ever created with free firmware and software updates, making it an unbeatable value for the money!
Turn your controller into a fully Modded Rapidfire / Turbo Controller
Add all your favorite MODs to your controller without voiding the warranty! Rapid Fire, Anti-Recoil, Auto-Spot, Quick Shot, Drop Shot, Secondary Rapid Fire, Jump Shot, Auto Reload, Easy Sprint and much more! No chips to install, no tools required! With a full selection of MODS at your fingertips, the Titan One is perfect for the gamer looking to add an edge to their game.
Crossover Controller Support - Use any compatible controller on almost any console
The Titan One allows you to use any compatible controller on any supported console. Xbox 360 Controller on your Xbox One, Playstation 4 Controller on your Xbox 360, Wiimote Controller on your Playstation 3. The crossover feature allows you use your favorite controller on the PS4, XBox One, PS3, XBox 360, PS TV, Android, PC, Xbox One Streaming App and PS4 Remote Play. The possibilities are endless!
Keyboard & Mouse, Steering Wheels, Flight Stick, Fightstick Support
Would you rather use a Keyboard & Mouse on your console instead of a controller? Using the Titan One and the MaxAim DI plugin is easy and allows you full control over your games using any keyboard and mouse! MaxAim DI is able to provide the best as possible mouse translation for console games. You can adjust numerous parameters to achieve a PC like movement. MaxAim DI is also capable of sending to the Titan One the input of any PC compatible gaming device, such as Steering Wheels, Fightsticks, Flight Sticks, Accessibility Devices and so on. Just configure the inputs of your controller on the MaxAim DI layout and you are ready to go!
Visual Scripting Interface – GPC Blocks
The Visual Scripting Interface allows users (without programming skill) to create their own custom MODs and features for their controllers using visual elements called “blocks”. By dragging and dropping GPC Blocks to a blank canvas, the user can create simple and complex modifications visually, without writing a single line of code. The result can then be tested and stored into one of the 9 available memory slots for use in-game, with the click of a button.
Gamepacks and Ready-to-Use Scripts
Add Mods to your controller with no hassle or voiding your warranty! The Titan One is the ultimate solution to all of your game controller modding needs, making all modded controllers obsolete and a thing of the past! It allows you to add powerful mod capabilities to your controller WITHOUT the need to modify your controller. This means it will work with your controller RIGHT NOW giving you a fully modded controller with no messy and complicated installation necessary. There is absolutely no need to make changes or modifications to your controller anymore! This innovative technology isn't available anywhere else. With a growing list of easy to use Gamepacks and over a thousand ready-to-use Scripts, the Titan One is perfect for the gamer looking to add an extra edge to their game.
Titan One Features
The Titan One has tons of awesome features, way too many to list here. Below are some of the most popular:
- Fully programmable and customizable - Supports user made scripts.
- Crossover gaming - Use any supported controller on almost any console!
- Full support of controller vibration, triggers, forced feedback, motion sensors, touchpad, LEDs, lightbar and more!
- Easily enable MODs (rapidfire, jitter, etc) and remap your buttons.
- Tons of ready to use Gamepacks and over a thousand downloadable scripts
- Optimized for very low response time - Lag Free
- 9 memory slots to store Scripts and Gamepacks
- Visual scripting interface - GPC Blocks
- Open and documented API for programmers and developers
- Upgradeable firmware and software - Free, we never charge for updates.
- Tournament Edition firmware - Use the cross-over feature during live tournaments
- Does NOT void console or controller warranty
- 100% undetectable online
Compatible Consoles and Systems
- PlayStation 4
- Xbox One & Xbox One S
- PlayStation 3 - All models
- Xbox 360 - All models
- PlayStation TV
- Windows, Mac and Linux games (Steam and others)
- PS4 Remote Play Application
- Xbox One Stream Application
- All Android based devices with USB OTG or USB input connector
Compatible Controllers and Input Devices
- All official OEM gamepads - Playstation 4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360
- Wireless gamepads - Playstation 4, PS3, Xbox 360 (Bluetooth or USB Receiver required)
- Wiimote, Wii U Pro and accessories - Nunchuk, Classic controller, etc. (Bluetooth required)
- Xbox One Elite controller with full support of the paddles
- Keyboard and Mouse via MaxAim DI (Windows PC required)
- Steering Wheels via MaxAim DI (Windows PC required)
- Flight sticks via MaxAim DI (Windows PC required)
- Fightsticks - direct support and/or via MaxAim DI
- Generic HID controllers - Gamepads, Joysticks, etc
- XIM4 - Enable scripts and MODs on XIM4 keyboard and mouse device
- Arduino Leonardo, Mojo and many other accessibility devices
- Full support for Playstation 4 specific features - Lightbar, Touchpad and Motion Sensors
- Full support for Xbox One specific features - Forced Feedback on the Triggers
Free Software Components
- Gtuner PRO - Main software for programming, updating and configuring the Titan One
- MaxAim DI - Keyboard, mouse, steering wheel, flightstick, fightstick, joystick, etc
- MaxRemapper - Visually perform buttons remapping
- Combo Magick - Easy create combos using your controller
- Game REC - Record and playback controller commands
The Titan One also features unparalleled support and customer satisfaction. A vibrant community exists to help in case you run into any problems. You can also suggest new features (or report bugs) for upcoming firmware updates! What other device lets you have a hand in making it even better?
For instructions and downloads please visit the official Titan One website at: www.ConsoleTuner.com
- Titan One Device
- Mini USB Programming Cable
- Quick Start Instruction Manual
Battlefield 4: Special Tactics GamePack Demo
Programming a GamePack Video Tutorial
Optional Titan One Accessories:
• Bluetooth 4.0 Adapter / Dongle - Only needed for Playstation (3/4) and Wii Controllers to allow wireless connectivity via Bluetooth signal. Not compatible with Xbox 360 or Xbox One controllers.
• Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver - Useful on PCs (for using a wireless Xbox 360 controller on your PC) and Xbox 360 Wireless Controllers. This allows your wireless Xbox 360 controller to communicate with the Titan One wirelessly. Does NOT work on Xbox One controllers.
• USB Sound Card - This enables you to use any headset or microphone on your console while using the Titan One. Just plug it in to your console and plug in your headset/microphone.
• Mini USB to USB Cable - This cable is used to program the Titan One using your PC or to connect your PS3 controller to your Titan One. Does not work on Xbox 360, Xbox One or Playstation 4 controllers.
• Micro USB to USB Cable - This cable is used to connect your Xbox One or Playstation 4 controller to the Titan One. Can also be used to charge the controller. Not compatible with Xbox 360 or Playstation 3 controllers.